QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE BUYING FORT LAUDERDALE, FL WINDOW BLINDS, SHADES, SHUTTERS OR DRAPERIES
Beautiful Windows Blinds has been meeting the needs of the Fort Lauderdale area for window covering solutions for over 23 years. We offer a full line of Window Coverings & Interior Design services including basic color choices, design and fabrication of Custom Window Treatments, Draperies, Furniture and Accessories. We use the latest professional techniques and equipment on every measuring and installation project and we are a certified Hunter Douglas blind, shade and shutter repair center.
Our goal is to assist you in creating an inviting, comfortable environment for your home or office. When you walk into your space we want you to feel that it is an extension of you. Contact us for more information regarding window treatment and home decorating solutions or to make an appointment.
When you are ready to buy window coverings for your residence, there are numerous questions you need to ask. But just as importantly, you’ll need to get answers for your questions about Fort Lauderdale, FL window blinds, shades, shutters, and draperies. It’s hard to make an informed decision on any product for your home if you don’t know about your options. You’ll also need to know a thing or two about the various window coverings to know what’ll work best for you. Our team members at Beautiful Windows Blinds understand that it’s normal to have questions during the process of purchasing window coverings. We want you to know that we’re here to help you. We’ll listen to what you want, answer your questions, and make recommendations. We want to make the buying experience as enjoyable as possible, and one way to do that is to ensure that you are informed and knowledgeable during all stages of the buying process.
What is My Budget for Shutters, Window Blinds, Shades or Draperies in Fort Lauderdale, FL?
One of the first things you’ll want to do is figure out how much money you can afford to spend on your window coverings. Ideally, money won’t be a factor, which will allow you to buy whatever you want without regard for the price tag. But that’s not a reality for most folks. The great news is that we can work with you, regardless of your budget, to find window coverings for your home.
If your budget won’t allow you to get the precise type that you covet, you might want to consider doing one or two window coverings at a time rather than doing all of them at the same time. Going this route will be easier on your budget. You’ll be able to proceed with additional window coverings as your cash flow allows. It will possibly take longer for you to get all of your windows done using this strategy, but it will also potentially allow you to avoid getting into debt.
There is yet another option if you lack the resources to buy window blinds, shades, shutters, or draperies in Fort Lauderdale, FL. That option is financing. Yes, you will take on debt, but you will be able to pay it off gradually. This is a great way to go if you’d like to get all of your window coverings done at the same time. Our financing options will be of benefit if you’d like to buy window coverings. Our financing rates are competitive, and we’ll work with you to find an option that you’re comfortable with.
Do I Need to Be Mindful About Privacy?
Another question you need to ask relates to whether or not privacy is important to you. If your home is situated in a place where the bedroom or bathroom windows face nature with no other homes in view, then you might not have privacy issues on your mind. But chances are that your home in Fort Lauderdale, FL may need window coverings for privacy.
When you consult with us on your needs, you should let us know whether or not privacy is one of your criteria for window coverings. There are various types of window coverings that will give you great privacy if you want them such as custom window shutters, shades or draperies. You can see our product line in our 4,000-square-foot showroom. We understand that it can be overwhelming when there are so many choices. But we’ll be there to guide you through the process, to help you compare the various options, and to make the right decision. With close to 30 years in the industry, we know what customers are looking for and have built up a stellar reputation for our products and services.
How Do I Choose The Right Drapery?
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing the right draperies for your home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The first step is to decide what style of drapery you want. There are many different styles to choose from, including traditional, contemporary, and even beach-themed draperies.
Once you’ve decided on the style of drapery you want, the next step is to choose the fabric. There are a variety of different fabrics to choose from, including cotton, polyester, and linen. Each type of fabric has its own unique benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the one that will best suit your needs.
The third and final step is to select the right size for your draperies. Draperies come in a variety of different sizes, so it’s important to measure the windows in your home before you make your purchase. This will ensure that you get the perfect fit for your windows.
When it comes to draperies, Fort Lauderdale, Florida has a lot to offer. With so many different styles, fabrics, and sizes to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect set of draperies for your home. With a little bit of research, you can find the perfect set of draperies for your home at a great price. Get in touch with the window fashion experts at Beautiful Windows Blinds.
Do I Require More Sun Control?
UV rays can damage your furniture. That’s obviously not something that you want to happen. Certain window coverings will be better options than others if you need to block out the UV rays. In fact, the return on investment, when considering the ability to prevent premature fading, might warrant buying window coverings on those grounds alone.
If your windows are positioned in a way that lets in the hot sun, then you might want to consider window coverings to protect you and your loved ones from the UV rays.
We’re here to answer all of your questions about shades, shutters, draperies, and window blinds in Fort Lauderdale, FL. So call us at (954) 499-1000 for immediate attention. Our goal at Beautiful Windows Blinds is to help you get the window treatments you need. You can also stop by our showroom at 10220 W State Road 84 Ste 16 Davie, FL 33324 if you want to speak to someone in person and to take a look at our range of window coverings.
Window Covering FAQS
Why should I pay attention to my window shutters?
- Paying attention to your window shutters will always make sense. These are extremely noticeable. Your shutters are an integral part of your home design. You can drive this point home with brand-new shutters. Or, if you don’t need new shutters, you can paint your old shutters to make them pop. Learn more about shutters here.
Window decorating ideas for the holidays?
- You can change your window shades whenever you want. These new shades can do the heavy lifting in your design scheme. Great-looking window shades are something every home needs. This is especially true when you want your windows to express your holiday spirit. Doing so can lift your mood in major ways. Learn more about blinds here.
How and when to clean your windows?
- Most of them don’t need to be cleaned very often. The ones that do can be taken care of quickly. A simple two- minute wipe-down is enough. For your larger windows, you should think about hiring a professional window cleaning company. If the crew came once a year it would be enough to make a difference. If you wanted them to go above and beyond, you could have them come twice a year. Learn more tips about taking care of your windows here.
What are the best blinds for the living room?
- There are many different types of blinds you can choose from to decorate your living room. Some that come with insulation or heat retention abilities include faux-wooden patterned fabrics in place for those who want something more natural looking, while others have patterns on them but do not provide any added benefit other than style points such as regular Roman blinds.
What is the purpose of drapes?
- There are many different uses for drapery, but it usually refers to window treatments. It can serve as an extra point of focus or be used in place of curtains and valances because they’re so dramatic when opened up right before your eyes. Drapes also prevent sunlight from entering, keeps a room warm and makes the space look finished.